Monday, March 31, 2008

the website is live

yippee!

Mark pushed the magic button last night and my new site is up and running this morning!
Go to www.wildflowerknits.com to have a look.


We're still working on it, so as I write there are still several pages under construction and many more to be added (like the whole shop!)- but the good news is that I'll be able to offer pdf files as downloads...and a whole lot more, so do keep checking back.

Drop me a line and let me know what you think. If you're looking at it in Internet Explorer, you might want to try another browser like firefox. It doesn't accept all the code and what I saw this morning were lots of bold blue squares I did not add!

So it's not perfect...

3 comments:

MJ said...

Congratulations on getting your new website up and running!

Marty

Maliase said...

It looks great Kennita! I like the new design.

Unknown said...

Kennita, I'm so proud of you--you're a real techie now as well as an artist.

Sheila